Speeches and Presentations
by Scott Letourneau
Scott is the prominent entrepreneur and CEO who founded Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. in 1997. He also founded the complementary Sales Tax System in 2015, again with great success. Scott has conducted hundreds of Amazon.com FBA sellers get into sales tax compliance to launch their U.S. brand.
According to acclaimed business coach and marketing strategist Spike Humer, “If you are looking to start a U.S.-based business, Scott is THE leading authority to help you lay a rock-solid foundation for your success. Whether you’re starting a new business in the U.S., looking to establish business credit, or create the best structure in moving your current business forward, Scott is the ‘go-to guy.’ No one I know even comes close in terms of the right blend of expertise, integrity, and experience. I can’t recommend him highly enough.”
You will learn from Scott’s diverse expertise and complete turnkey business solution, along with his comprehensive and ever-growing list of powerful business resources. These are the very elements that have allowed his 6,500+ clients both domestic and abroad to launch their business with confidence.
Todd Falcone, well-known Network Marketing Trainer, says “When I think about incorporating, the only person that comes to mind is Scott Letourneau. He is THE authority when it comes to the subject of incorporating and creating business credit…period. Anytime a friend asks me about starting a company I send them to Scott.”
Scott has a BA in Finance, a Masters Practitioners Degree in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming, the study of patterns of success) and is the author of “The Insiders Guide to Incorporating Your Business and Protecting Your Assets!” He is also a contributing author for the book from Entrepreneur Magazine’s Start Up series; “Start Your Own Information Marketing Business – Your Step-by-Step Guide to Success.”
And now, you can have Scott Letourneau present at your next conference, seminar, or event!
It’s easy! Just do the following:
1) Check out Scott’s speaking topics, including:
- Establish the Correct Foundation for Your Business and Keep the IRS Off Your Back! (For entrepreneurs who want to pay fewer taxes legally to the IRS, protect their assets and get their business off to a fast start to profits℠!)
- How to Get into Compliance with Sales Tax as an Amazon.com FBA Seller! (Stop having paying sales tax out of your own pocket and discover where your CPA is off track with Amazon! )
- What Steps Foreign Seller Must Take to Get into Compliance with a U.S. company! (Building and U.S. brand and separating your liablity are two reasons to move forward with a U.S. company)
Scott will also create a custom presentation for you, tailor-fit to the needs of your audience, upon request.
2) Hire Scott to speak!
Just go to our Contact page and send us more details.
3) Visit Our Resources for Media Planners!
Want to Hire Scott to Speak for at Your Event for FREE?
Resources for Event Planners
When you engage Scott Letourneau to speak, present, or train at your conference, seminar, or event, we make it easy to promote!
To help you, as the event planner put together your flyers, handouts, pamphlets, and ads, we have assembled the most commonly-asked-for resources.
If we can be of further assistance, just go to our Contact page
Photos of Scott Letourneau
To download, simply right-click the links below the pictures and select “Save As” to store to your computer.
To download the entire collection (including the thumbnails you see on this page) in a ZIP file, right-click here
Live Sample of Scott's Teaching!
The Secret on How to take Advantage of the U.S. Market
What is the Best Business Opportunity
Presentation Information and Speaker Biography
For your added convenience, we have attached PDF documents containing the presentation descriptions, as well as a short speakers’ bio for Scott Letourneau. Just right-click, download to your computer, and copy-paste!
- Presentation Description: (Presentation-Description-Launch-With-Confidence)
- Sales Tax Webinars
- Speaker Biography: Scott Letourneau, Business Formation and Sales Tax Expert