Steps and Process to Form Your Turn Key Nevada Corporation or LLC!
Steps and Process to Form Your Turn Key Nevada Corporation or LLC!
YES! Sign me up for…
My own Ultimate U.S. Cash Machine, where I can be in the best position to claim my FULL SHARE of the Enormous $142.4 BILLION to be spent by U.S. consumers on the internet in 2010! I want the “DONE FOR YOU-EVERYTHING PACKAGE” & for YOUR COMPANY to set up my Ultimate U.S. Cash Machine for me so I can invest MY TIME maximizing my U.S. profits and joint ventures!
Benefits for forming a Corporation or LLC in Nevada for U.S. Business:
- Worldwide presence (office in your home country and now an office in the United States).
- Gain more United States business and clients because of the comfort level of consumers doing business directly with companies in the U.S.
- Potential for more internet revenue from U.S. customers because of the U.S. presence. Check your internet traffic in the U.S. compared to your home country and compare sales percentages to see if you have an opportunity to gain more market share in the U.S.
- Here is an example of how Tom Hua and Brett McFall, Founders of the World Internet Summit use this strategy to drive more people to powerful events! You can do the same!
- Blowing Your One Chance at Setting up a U.S. Merchant Account! Most banks or merchant account providers will NOT open up a U.S. Merchant Account for a U.S. company that is 100% foreign owned. Why? No recourse. Some banks may set it up but they require a large hold back of your sales to keep as a safety net. If you attempt to set up your merchant account and fail, it will show up as a bad mark in the merchant account data base. When you go to get it done right, you may have blown your only chance because the next merchant account company will know you already failed to set up a merchant account.
- Inconsistency in Your U.S. Company Set Up! This happens when someone will set up a corporation in one state, a bank account in another state and a mail forwarding program only with a virtual U.S. phone number. You may get your bank account set up but this will back fire when it comes to developing trust in the U.S. market. Only having a U.S. P.O. Box as your U.S. address sends a strong message to the U.S. consumer, that you are a flake or you are attempting to hide something. Trust is the name of the game, don’t get cheap to save a few dollars and lose out on sales and joint ventures because of it!
- Costly Tax Mistakes with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). There are many pitfalls, and hidden land mines that can cause you a lot of damage with your U.S. company if you do not have all the fact up front. You must know which entity is best and the U.S. tax ramifications if the entity is taxed as a C corporation vs an LLC. Both have very different U.S. tax structures. You must have an ITIN number, and an EIN number. You must file the proper tax returns the following year. Setting up your company in the wrong state may cause you to pay an extra 5-8% of unnecessary state taxes. An LLC can be taxed in different methods; one will result in a flat 30% withholding tax on all profits before they flow back to you in your home country. If you are planning to expense out profits to your home country, you must be familiar with IRS form 5472 with the IRS! Having the IRS auditing your U.S. company can be a fast way to go out of business with penalties and interest!
Here is the Process You will Experience when
You Work with NCP.
Step 1: Fast Start to Incorporate Your Business!
When you call our offices at 1-702-367-7373 you will speak with one of our highly trained senior business analysts. They will support you with your situation and your questions to help you determine the best entity and support tools to get your business off to a fast start to profits!
After you select the best package for your business our senior business analysts will take you through the process to get you started (only takes a few minutes)!
As part of your package, we will help you answer your questions about forming the U.S. company including items on taxes, banking, merchant accounts and your U.S. office.
Here is a checklist that you will go through when you work with NCP!
- You will receive an email with 72 hour in the subject line. This is to verify your initial information and email back confirmation, that all is correct to your senior business analyst.
- Let us know if you want to have your name trademarked in addition to being checked for availability. That is an additional fee and we can provide you with the best resource for Trade-marking.
- You will receive a free 30 day trial to the powerful Top 5% Club Gold Membership (see more details in this guide).. Once your registration is complete, you will receive access to many benefits to grow your business (and your ability to speak with me one-on-one)!
- Your senior business analyst will process your order to customer service to file the articles.
- Articles will be filed in Nevada.
- You will then receive an email with the SS4 application attached. Verify the information is correct, sign and send back to NCP at 1-702-920-8984. This is the application we need to secure the EIN (Employer Identification Number) for your entity. We will apply for the EIN after we receive your filed articles back from the Secretary of State. We will obtain the number and call you with it. A copy will be in your record book or mailed to you shortly after.
- Member’s Only Section: As an NCP client, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to our Member’s Only Section, filled with the most explosive, step-by-step strategies available today. The information there is designed to support your new entity on the fast track to success! Far too often, we hear our clients’ horror stories of how they formed their first entity with another company and were cut loose to struggle with what to do next. NCP has created a step-by-step guide to get you off to a great start. You can access our ‘Member’s Only’ when you become a client. There is a special link for international taxes with a video by our CPA and outline on how to take money out of your U.S. company.
- Email reminders to keep you on track the first 90 days! You may have a 100 items on your checklist as you start your business — and we understand. You’ll receive reminders on everything from keeping your entity in compliance, to payroll, buy/sell agreements, tax deadlines, and others to free up your time, so you can focus on what you do best!
- Your Corporate or LLC record book will be shipped Fedex.
- Audio & video instructions for your record book: Did you ever wish you could have someone to explain each section of your corporate record book to you? Or perhaps you’ve heard it, but need to review it again — whenever or wherever it’s convenient for you. You’ll have that information at your fingertips with NCP. Each section of our corporate and LLC record books is broken down and explained in 3-5 minute audio and video files that you can listen and watch over and over again, until everything is crystal clear!
- After you receive your Record Book you will get access to online video and audio support.
- If, after viewing the videos and audios, you would like additional support you can schedule an appointment with our customer service staff to help answer any remaining questions. This will allow you to set up a time that is most convenient for you to review any questions or concerns you may have. If you schedule an appointment, our customer service staff will send you confirmation of your appointment time via e-mail. If you are unable to make an appointment, our customer service staff will contact you soon after your record book arrives.
- 30 minute review session to help you complete your record book: As we have mentioned, your record book will be shipped to you and you will have an opportunity to get most of your questions answered online. If you have additional questions, you may schedule on a calendar to reserve your 30-minute appointment with us to review the entire book at your convenience!
- Time Sensitive Information
- Your record book will have instructions and forms for time sensitive information in the left hand pocket when you open the record book. Make sure to read it completely. If you have any questions call our customer service department at 1-702-367-7373.
- You will receive a client response form. It gives us important information about the contacts for your company, how you heard about us, other support you may need and your input for improvements that we look forward to every month.
- The initial list of officers/managers for a Nevada LLC or Corporation has a separate fee of $125.00. The Nevada State Business License of $200 is another separate fee which is part of the list of officers/managers form filed with the Nevada Secretary of State. If you have a home state entity, this may not be the case. There are exceptions.
- Other important documents may be part of your package including, Stock Ledger Statement (Corporations only) and the ITIN application.
You will receive attentive service from the well trained staff at NCP: Each and every new NCP employee spends their first 30 days in extensive training with internal videos and PowerPoint presentations. We cover everything, from answering the phone, to filing corporations and LLC’S. Our employees progress to the next training level only after comprehensive tests are completed satisfactorily. Then, ongoing weekly training sessions ensure that every employee has the accurate information you rely on at their fingertips. You’re assured of a consistent, high-level experience from every NCP team member!
Additional Steps You Will Need to Accomplish with
Your Local Professionals
- Open a Bank Account for Your New U.S. Entity.
- Our bank contact in Las Vegas will contact you to set up an appointment for you to meet the nearest branch in your country. You will sign and complete all the banks forms in the comfort of your own country (no traveling required to the U.S.). The forms will come back to the bank in Las Vegas to establish the account. The minimum deposit is $1,000.00.
- You will then be in a position to point your U.S. merchant account and PayPal™ account to the new bank account.
- Apply for a State Business License in Nevada.
- This is now included when you file the initial list of officers with the Nevada Sectary of State. The separate fee is $200 for the state business license and $125 for the list of officers.
- A local business license may be required. That is a separate fee.
- Payroll Service:
- When you are ready to start paying employees let us know and we will refer you to our contact, ADP. We have a national contract with them and can get you the most discounted prices.
- Merchant Account Services:
- Accepting credit cards is a must for any business today. The key is that rates and services are all over the board. Especially, if you are operating an online business where refunds may be higher and sales spike more often.
Nothing is worse then having your merchant account frozen. NCP has a great referral that understands these issues and has great service (plus they will consider setting that up for you as a foreign owned U.S. entity).
Stay tuned for the next blog for step 2. or visit us at: