Join Business Startup Expert Scott Letourneau for this FREE online mega event!
FREE 90-Minute Webinar: Wednesday, October 30th at 12 pm PT/ 3 pm ET
We are already in the fourth quarter of 2013 and you making be considering to make your company official and incorporate….BUT…
You may have read or been told at this point, middle October it would be best to wait until January to form a new corporation or LLC and have a fresh start. Unfortunately, that is the WRONG APPROACH (and strategy).
There are several reasons why waiting until January 2014 to transition from a sole proprietorship to an entity is the wrong approach and I will share those strategies with you on a LIVE webinar (where you may ask all your questions) on Wednesday, October 30th.
Register now to save your seat: http://budurl.com/NowIncTraining
If you’re still operating as a sole proprietorship, your financial well being could be at risk. Sole proprietorships are a big IRS target and often end up losing money that’s rightfully theirs in overpaid taxes. For bigger businesses, the risks of not having the right foundation in place are even greater.
NCP IS HERE TO HELP!
You’ll know exactly where you stand, what your options are and what to do next to build the right foundation for success and make a fast start to profits in 2014.
Let’s face it, over 95% fail within 5-10 years, over 50% don’t make it past the first year. We don’t want you to become another statistic a year from now. Find out what it takes to make it official and get a solid foundation in place to achieve your goals and dreams.
This live online training is for:
- Sole proprietorships looking to transition to a separate legal entity
- A business owner looking to form another business under another entity
- An individual looking to protect their assets
- Small business owners
- Professionals looking to provide better information for their business owner clients.
You will learn:
- What are your tax advantages to incorporate in 2013 vs 2014.
- What is the best strategy to file in 2013 but not have a short year return?
- When does it make sense to file in 2013 but NOT start your business until 2014?
- Which type of entity may be best for your business.
- If an LLC how is that taxed and should the LLC be a one member or two
- How to protect save from risk assets.
- When should you consider layers of entities?
- Solutions for international investors in the U.S.
- What state is best for your business and assets (Delaware, Wyoming,
Nevada, your home state)?
• Plus much, much more on this ONE-TIME LIVE ONLINE TRAINING!
Can’t make it at this time? Register anyway to receive a link to the replay as soon as the live event is complete.
Scott Letourneau’s passion in life is to help entrepreneurs beat the odds and launch their business with a complete foundation for success. He has invested thousands of hours and hundreds of thousands of dollars to study incorporation, business startup, taxes and funding with the world’s top business experts. Since 1997, he has helped more than 6,000 clients launch their business with confidence and get on the fast start to profits, following up that success with “Fast Business Credit” and the “Ultimate Joint Venture Blueprint.” As an author and speaker, he’s in demand to share his success insights on radio, television and with live audiences around the world.