COVID Funding Tips for Small Businesses
Are your assets really protected in today’s uncertain financial economy?
Perhaps you have already formed an entity to protect your business from audit, taxes, and liability.
Now, I have an important question:
Have you taken the time to protect your other assets?
Here are the Top 5 Areas where Your Assets May is Exposed:
1. The ownership of your current company (especially if you have an S or C corporation). High revenue and profit LLCs may be at risk also).
2. Domain names. If you have any value in your “virtual real estate,” the worst place to hold your domain names is in your name personally or the name of your operating business.
3. Safe assets being owned in your own name, living trust (does not protect assets or investments from liability), or operating company.
4. New joint ventures operating through your current operating business.
5. Your intellectual property owned personally.
Do you see an area where you may be vulnerable?
Here is what your current or future assets are up against:
Shocking Lawsuit Facts:
1. There are nearly 80 million lawsuits filed every year!
2. Frivolous lawsuits cost the U.S. over $200 BILLION per year!
3. Internet lawsuits are increasing more than ever before!
4. As the economy struggles with massive debt, lawsuits will increase to all-time levels coming soon.